A general charge for spell work + SPELL FOR BANISHING AND NEEDED CHANGES



Here I will show you two simple spells. The first one is a simple chant you can cast to charge your spells with extra energy. The other one is a spell that is great when you feel stuck. I did not wrote the spells myself,however I found them in my spellbook. I like to collect good spells. So here they are,hopefully they will help you just like they helped me. 


                         A GENERAL CHARGE FOR SPELL WORK

The following chant is a good all purpose chant that can be used for just about any spell:

Witches power burning bright, tarot, rune and blade,

Charge the spell, enfilled with might, here and now the magic's made.

Wave and tree, hedge and flame, strength of the elements gather here,

to bless this work and charge it well, to complete the spell now far or near.

Mystic Moon and Brilliant Sun, send your power here this way,

Gracious Lady, Mighty Lord, bless this charge that I lay.

Powers that are, powers that be, gather round this spell I cast,

empower my working three times three, send it forth to see it last! So Shall it Be!


                   SPELL FOR BANISHING AND NEEDED CHANGES

Instructions: 
Sit in a quiet place that is special to you.
Hold a white or cream candle in your hands and visualize the area of your life that this
candles energy is needed in. After you light this candle the energy will come to you. It may come right away or when you lease expect it.When you are ready recite the spell or use your own words of power.

This candle I see before me, its color so bright,

Holds my needs of change in its light.

I call in the forces higher than I

To release the energy that is held inside

May it work for me in the most correct way,

Harming none and helping all as it leaves my stay.

I call on thee in perfect trust and love sending me guidance from above.

This I make happen and so be it will.

Take away this thing that brings me ill.

So mote it be.3x3x3

 Happy casting!


✌️ Morela

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Learn about: Herbs

Lammas celebration

Jar Magick